Friday, June 3, 2011

Daily Life

As of right now my days go like this:

7:45: wake up
9:00: zumba
10:00 go to the market with my mom
1:30 go to Discovery and teach
3:30 go home for la comida
5:30 go to Help and teach
7:30 go home and hang with the fam.

Everyday I have to walk to Discovery and some times Help. Here are some pictures of the schools I teach out and the route I walk everyday.
 This is the apartment where the head teacher, her husband, and Megan live. Miss Tere is la duena of the apartment. She is going to teach me how to make agua de horchata!! I sometimes have to crash here. After we all came back from our first vacation I was locked out of my house, so I spent the night here.

 They keep places (houses, schools, etc.) really locked up here.




 The pictures above are of Discovery and Below are of Help.
 This is my little classroom. :)
 The walk to school...


I love how the streets are tiled and so are the sidewalks. That's too much work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment