Friday, May 20, 2011

I love my students!

I have a crazy bunch of students and they are all sweethearts...for the most part. Some of them can be punks, but I can't blame them because they have already been in school for the whole day and then they have to come to English class for two hours at night. There is this one student I love. His name is Adrian and he is about 5 years old. He is such a touchy feely boy and loves to hug me and hold my hand. One day, I was wearing a skirt and sitting down next to him. He full on grabs my leg and puts in on his lap and tries to stroke my leg. HAHA! I about died. I didn't know want I did, so I tried to pull my leg back as quickly and nicely as I could. Well, we have decided that his English isn't at the level as the rest of my students, so he is being moved down a level and I am really sad to see him leave!! Here is a picture my friend took right after he got done stroking my hair, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment